At Three Match Creations, Inc. we strive to create an environment where the community is welcome, happy, and at peace in an open and accepting space. In order to achieve such an environment, we have set up policies that are to be followed by all workshop and event participants. This will ensure the atmosphere at Three Match Creations, Inc. continues to enable and encourage others to grow, learn, and expand in their intellectual, creative, and professional pursuits.
1. Prices for all items and services for sale shall be posted clearly on the website. No items or services will be sold at a different price then what is posted.
2. All participants must fill out the workshop applicant form in order to sign up for a workshop event.
3. All participants must pay for the selected workshop in advance.
II. Daily Operation
1. Attendance: If a participant cannot attend the workshop for any reason, the Business Manager must be notified at least one week prior to the workshop date by contacting the business manager at: email@example.com.
2. 50% refunds are issued to participants who notify the business manager two weeks in advance of a cancellation.
3. Participants shall arrive 5-10 minutes early to ensure all forms are completed and payment has been confirmed.
4. Participants must be courteous to other workshop participants and Visionaries in the area.
5. No Participant shall smoke tobacco, drink alcohol, and/or posses or use any controlled substance while at the workshop.
1. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the workshop, the hosting Visionary shall make a decision. Any failure to abide by the Visionary’s decision may be sufficient grounds for excluding the participant from future workshops.
2. A Participant may file an appeal from the Visionary’s decision, in writing, to the Business Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org. Any appeal must be filed within seven (7) days of the dispute.
3. Upon receipt of an appeal, the matter will be reviewed expeditiously.
4. The Business Manager will take no more than ten (10) days from receipt of the appeal to make her decision. During this time, the Participant must adhere to the original decision of the Visionary with no right to restitution for any losses.
Unless stated otherwise, every workshop will be held at Three Match Creations, Inc. located at 55 Sterling St. Clinton, MA 01510.